Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Learning how to post images - Peleg GIFFORD - My sister Nancy

Thanks to Bill Hecht, who is an expert at posting free images on the internet, I have been working on the learning process to be able to put postcards and photograph images on my website. Did get unlimited free storage space on rootsweb and am learning how to transfer both thumbnail and full size images, which seems to work ok, and then I have to learn how to put the thumbnails on my website and have them link to the full size images on rootsweb.

Have received a message from a descendant of Peleg GIFFORD of the Old Cambridge District and I will be updating the GIFFORD file on the website, but it is likely to take some while because I have a lot of material to input.

Been chatting with my sister in Idaho and enjoying it immensely.

No comments: